Terms & Conditions
At DipThis DipThat we take every precaution possible to make sure your item is safe throughout the entire dipping/cerakoting process. Even though we take a cautious approach things can still happen unfortunately.
Dip This Dip That
- Is Not Responsible for wear and tear caused to the item by reassembling.
- Will Not Warranty parts that have rusted because of the dipping process. This includes Barrels, triggers, screws, springs etc.
- Will Not Warranty any types of Optics.
- Reserves the right to decline warranty service if they feel is necessary.
Because of the nature of the industry, Dip This Dip That treats every warranty claim individually.
- There is a 30 day Product Failure Warranty on your items from the day they leave our facility.
- This warranty covers a product failure, such as the clear coat flaking of, the paint falling of the item or not sticking, or similar product failures.
- This warranty does Not cover scratching.